At Birmingham Women’s Hospital we have a set of principles of behaviour describing our commitment to patients and each other.
The aim of our Values is to generate a culture of care, respect and good communication. They were developed by our staff with input from patients and visitors.
At Birmingham Women’s Hospital we will:
- be friendly, polite and helpful
- listen to you
- be welcoming and caring and professional
- keep you informed and explain what is happening
- treat everybody equally with dignity and respect
- treat you the way you would like to be treated
- be committed to getting you an answer