Every donation, no matter how big or small, can help our hospital and we are extremely grateful for your support. Your giving will make a real difference.
There are lots of ways in which you can donate to Birmingham Women’s Hospital.
How to make a donation:
- Make a donation online via our JustGiving page
- Make a donation – text BWHC12 £10 to 70070 to donate to Birmingham Women’s Hospital and make a difference today.
- Donate by cheque (Made payable to “BCH Charity)
- Make a regular donation by Direct Debit
Please download our Gift Form and post us your donation. This form contains a Gift Aid declaration that can make your contribution worth even more. Once complete, return the form and cheque or instructions to:
Birmingham Women’s Hospital
Choose how you would like to help
You can make a General Donation to the Birmingham Women’s Hospital or if you would like your donation to go to a specific appeal or area of the hospital, you may like to choose between:
- “Tiny Babies, Big Appeal” (Neonatal equipment and parental accommodation)
- “Tiny Babies, Big Appeal” (Maternity)
- Fetal Medicine
- Gynaecology (Research or equipment)
- Fertility Centre
You may also like to make a donation in memory or in celebration. Please enclose a note of any special wishes with your Gift Form. If you would like to have a chat with one of the fundraising team about your donation, then please call us on : 0121 623 6874.